The well designed sipes and grooves on the center of the B250 channels out water on wet surfaces providing excellent wet performance. A well connected solid shoulder block enhances the DRY performance like cornering and stability. Construction features like 2 Plies on tyre side wall and cap over steel belt provide high durability on Indian Roads.
- Designed to reduce rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency.
- Designed to improve wear resistance, providing a longer tyre life.
- High level of steering response.
- Superior performance characteristics combining handling, cornering and braking.
- Excellent braking capability to increase safety.
- Tyre designed to reduce noise.
- Exceptional handling in hazardous, wet conditions.
- Provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
|Speed Rating||up to 210 kmph|
|Warranty||3 Years from the date of purchase|